I remember how much her realization that she was “never going to be good enough for him” resonated with me when I first watched this movie. She decided to push herself, not to be with him, but to prove him the fuck wrong.
Strong female role models who can still wear pink and love fashion. Yes yes yes.
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD
CAN WE JUST STOP FOR A SEC THO?
HE’S INSULTING HER FOR BEING DUMB
SHE GOT INTO THAT SCHOOL ON HER OWN.
WARNER NEEDED HIS DADDY TO CALL THEM TO BE ABLE TO GET IN.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE NO ONE EVEN UNDERSTANDS.
AND he was WAITLISTED.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
[Tina Fey] had gifted [Amy Poehler] a portrait of her sons Archie and Abel made out of Legos as a wrap gift for completing “The Nest” over the summer.
"I cried because I knew that my gift to Tina was a heart-shaped pillow with the word ‘butts’ on it," she said.
[x] (via apocalarious)
The Winter of the Air (via coffeeurlgirl)
The ultimate dad joke compilation
Reblog for “Robeneros”